(Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy & Yeast Free)
A fall favorite! Pumpkin is great anytime of year but the recipes are even more delicious when you can use fresh baked pumpkin. Although, canned pumpkin will also work.
Since I just baked some homegrown pumpkins the other day, I decided to bring out the fall recipes and make some pumpkin bread.
This pumpkin bread is delicious, moist and has the fantastic pumpkin flavor.
Hope you enjoy this coconut flour pumpkin bread, Happy Fall!
-1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
-1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
-1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
-1 to 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
-1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
-1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
-1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
-2 Tablespoons Raw Honey or Few Drops of Stevia Extract
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate dish.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient dish, mixing well, preferably using a whisk or electric mixer.
- Apply coconut oil to a baking dish (to grease it)
- Pour batter into baking dish, preferably an 8×8 dish, smooth top of batter
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes.
*This coconut flour pumpkin bread recipe can also be used to make muffins. For muffins, bake for about 15 minutes.