Crunchy and delicious low carb, gluten free paleo crackers recipe!
There aren’t too many gluten free Paleo Crackers Recipes online and the few that I have tried came out soft and with a consistency similar to a cookie. So I wanted to share with you this great recipe! They are nice and crunchy and taste so good!
These crackers make a great snack and they taste good with any topping. My favorite toppings to put on these crackers are an avocado spread and coconut butter.
Gluten Free Paleo Crackers Recipe:
-1 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
-1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
-1/2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
-2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
-1 1/2 Tablespoons Flaxseeds
1. Combine almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, and flaxseeds in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg and olive oil
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients
4. Make the dough into a ball and place on a cookie tray or on parchment paper
5. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it reaches 1/16 inch thick.
6.Cut the dough into 1-inch squares.
7. Bake at 350° for 17 to 20 minutes.
This recipe makes about 20 crackers.
Coconut butter. (as seen in picture above)
Linked on: Traditional Tuesdays