Gluten, Grain, Egg and Dairy Free Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Yum! Nothing better than a nice warm chocolate chip cookie! and it’s healthy!
This is my favorite paleo chocolate chip cookies recipe! These were easy to make and came out soo good! Especially if you are looking for a recipe without gluten, egg or dairy in it. If you want the cookies to be dairy free, just make sure you use dairy free chocolate chips. Most food stores and almost all health food stores carry dairy free chocolate chips.
I couldn’t believe how great they came out with no eggs! After recently finding out that I am most likely allergic to eggs, this is one of the few recipes that I don’t have to add in a substitute for the eggs.
These paleo chocolate chip cookies can also be vegan! You can use either raw honey or substitute it for a mashed banana.
Almond flour is fantastic for making recipes and the recipes come out very similar to those made with typical flour.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups ground almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of raw honey or 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 1/8 cup of coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Place on cookie sheet and put in the oven at 325 degrees.
3. Cooking time can vary from 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your paleo chocolate chip cookies!